Every Weekend in October
Gates Open 10-5
ADMISSION | $7 per person
Bring the whole family and celebrate the fall season with our annual Pumpkinland located behind the Farm Market. Take a walk to the pumpkin patch (pumpkins are sold seperately for $.50/lb), enjoy the scenic hayride (optional), corn maze, haunted barn, pony rides (children only), petting zoo, pedal bikes & more. Feel free to pack a lunch or visit the food vendors we have available.
Pumpkinland is a seprarate area located to the left and behind the Farm Market. You must drive back in order to be checked into the gate and park in designated areas only. Feel free to reference our farm map here for your convenience.
Please remember our farm dogs ask that you leave your furry family members at home with exception to licensed service dogs.
*Festivities are not open to the public on week days. These are reserved for field trips & social groups. For more information, see below or give us a call.
Pumpkinland Precautions during COVID
After many hours of organizing, planning and working with officials, we have decided to move forward with our annual Pumpkinland festivities. We want all of our customers to have an enjoyable time while feeling safe. Please help do your part by reading following our guidelines below:
- We will constantly monitor the number of people within Pumpkinland. A staff member will count customers coming and going. (Understand this may delay your entry into the gate)
- We ask that you respect a 90 minute time allowance while you are here on the farm, so we can accommodate other guests.
- In accordance with state and county guidelines, we are requiring masks for all attendees and staff while you are anywhere on the property (this includes outdoor areas). Our staff will be on site to kindly remind you to wear a mask or facial covering and maintain social distancing. These are CDC state mandated and health code regulations that we must follow in order to keep you safe & to keep Pumpkinland open and operational.
- Hand sanitizer & hand wash stations will be made available throughout the event spaces.
- Please social distance from anyone that is not within your group
- All picnic tables and seating will be spaced out to accommodate the necessary distancing
- Pets are NOT permitted. Only service animals licensed by the state (not emotional support animals).
We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or close our Fall Activities due to weather, and/or county and state mandates.
(to be determined for 2020)
Mon thru Fri | 9-4
Tues | Special Needs ONLY
ADMISSION | $6 per person
We welcome large group reservations during week days beginning the week of September 30th through October 25th. Pumpkinland is a seprarate area located to the left and behind the Farm Market. Please drive into and park in designated areas. There is ample parking for buses & vans.
Admission includes a tractor-drawn hayride to the pumpkin patch (a small 3-5lb pumpkin is included for everyone), Petting Zoo, Straw Jump, Pedal Bike Path, Haunted Barn, Games & use of the picnic area.
Please give us a call to inquire and reserve a time slot for your group!
Farm Market | Open Daily, All Year Round
Spring, Summer & Fall | 8am–7pm
Winter | 9am–6pm
Gift Shop | 9am–5pm
Wine Room | Open Daily, All Year Round
Spring, Summer & Fall | Mon thru Sat 10am–7pm | Sun 11am–7pm
Winter | Mon thru Sat 10am–6pm | Sun 11am–6pm
Greenhouse | Open Seasonally
April thru July | 9am–6pm
November thru December | 9am–5pm
Garden Center | Open Seasonally
April thru October | 9am–7pm
November thru December | 9am–5pm
*Holidays may effect hours. Please call ahead to verify.