Saturdays & Sundays Only
Sept. 30th thru Oct. 29th
GATES OPEN | 10am-5pm
ADMISSION | $12 per person (Children 2 & under are free)
Bring the whole family and celebrate the fall season with our annual Pumpkinland located behind the Farm Market. Take a walk to the pumpkin patch (pumpkins are sold separately for $.60/lb), enjoy the scenic hayride (optional), corn maze, haunted barn, pony rides (children only), petting zoo, corn pit & more. Feel free to pack a lunch or visit the food vendors we have available. There will also be craft vendors located in the Lakeside Venue so be sure to stop in & check them out!
We accept all major debit & credit cards at the admission gates & pumpkin patch. However, some vendors may be cash only & we do not have an ATM service so please plan accordingly.
PUMPKINLAND IS A SEPARATE AREA LOCATED TO THE LEFT & REAR OF THE FARM MARKET. For your safety due to high traffic volumes, please drive back between the Market & the Greenhouse and park in designated areas only. Feel free to reference our farm map here for your convenience.
*Festivities are not open to the public on week days. These are reserved for field trips & social groups. For more information, see below or give us a call.
General Information & Regulations
To ensure everyone has a safe & fun experience here at the farm, we would like to remind patrons of the following:
- For your safety during high traffic volumes, you must drive back to the designated event parking areas. You will enter through one of 2 gates. A wristband will be provided & must be worn at all times to enter or leave the event space. The front parking lot is reserved for Market patrons only that are not participating in Pumpkinland.
- Please be cautious when entering the farm & follow the posted 5MPH speed limit. Please do not impede traffic into our entrance.
- There will be no hayride to and from the pumpkin patch, however we have moved it closer for your walking convenience. You are more than welcome to bring your own wagon, cart etc.
- Hand sanitizer & hand wash stations will be made available throughout the event spaces.
- We appreciate if you leave your furry family members at home if possible for the safety of patrons & anyone with an ADA licensed service animal (Impersonation of a service animal can result in a fine).
- To EXIT Pumpkinland, you must drive behind and to the left of the petting zoo which will bring you back to Route 30. The entrance is ONE WAY. If you wish to drive back to the farm market, you can loop back from the Exit and turn left infront of the Greenhouse to re-enter the parking lot.
We are no longer allowing Lakeside Venue rentals during our Pumpkinland Events as it is reserved for vendors & crafters. However, a designated party gathering area will be made available in one of our greenhouses on a first–come first–serve basis. Unfortunately we can not hold or reserve this space.
Weekday Group Reservations
Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays | 9am-4pm
ADMISSION | $10 per person (Children 2 & under are free)
We welcome large group reservations during week days beginning the week of October 2nd through October 28th. The event space is located to the left and behind the Farm Market. Please drive back and park in designated areas. There is ample parking for buses & vans.
Admission includes the pumpkin patch* (a small 3-5lb pie pumpkin is included for everyone), Petting Zoo, Straw Jump, Pedal Bike Path, Haunted Barn, Games, Corn Pit, Straw Maze, Corn Maze & use of the picnic area (first come first serve, please no reserving spaces). Pony rides & food vendors are not available during week days.
There will be no Hayrides to the patch, but it will be within walking distance.
Please give us a call to inquire and reserve a time slot for your group!
FARM MARKET | Open Daily, All Year Round
Spring | 8am–7pm
GIFT SHOP | 9am–5pm
WINE ROOM | Open Daily, All Year Round
Spring | Mon thru Sat 10am–7pm
GREENHOUSE | Open Seasonally
Spring | 8am-7pm
GARDEN CENTER | Open Seasonally
Spring | 8am-7pm
*Holidays may effect hours. Please call ahead to verify.