Saturday & Sunday
Sept. 25th & 26th & Every Weekend in October
(Not including the weekend of Oct. 31st)
GATES OPEN | 10am-5pm
ADMISSION | $8 per person
Bring the whole family and celebrate the fall season with our annual Pumpkinland located behind the Farm Market. Take a walk to the pumpkin patch (pumpkins are sold seperately for $.50/lb), enjoy the scenic hayride (optional), corn maze, haunted barn, pony rides (children only), petting zoo, corn pit & more. Feel free to pack a lunch or visit the food vendors we have available.
PUMPKINLAND IS A SEPARATE AREA LOCATED TO THE LEFT & REAR OF THE FARM MARKET. Please drive back between the Market & the Greenhouse and park in designated areas only. Feel free to reference our farm map here for your convenience.
*For the safety of guests & patrons with service animals (licensed by the ADA) we recommend leaving your furry companions at home.
*Festivities are not open to the public on week days. These are reserved for field trips & social groups. For more information, see below or give us a call.
General Information & Regulations
To ensure everyone has a safe & fun experience here at the farm, we would like to remind patrons of the following:
- Patrons will guided to designated parking areas first at which they will be required to enter the event space through either of the 2 gates. A wristband will be provided & must be worn at all times to enter or leave the event space.
- Please be cautious when entering the farm & follow the posted 5MPH speed limit! Also, remember the front parking lot is reserved for Market patrons only. You MUST drive back to the designated event parking areas.
- There will be no hayride to and from the pumpkin patch, however we have moved it closer for your walking convenience. You are more than welcome to bring your own wagon, cart etc.
- Hand sanitizer & hand wash stations will be made available throughout the event spaces.
- We appreciate if you leave your furry family members at home if possible for the safety of patrons & anyone with an ADA licensed service animal (Impersonation of a service animal can result in a fine).
- To EXIT Pumpkinland, you must drive behind and to the left of the petting zoo which will bring you back to Route 30.
We are no longer allowing Lakeside Venue rentals during our Pumpkinland Events. However, a designated party gathering area will be made available in one of our greenhouses on a first–come first–serve basis. Unfortunately we can not hold or reserve this space.
Weekday Group Reservations
Thursdays & Fridays | 10am-4pm
Wednesdays | Special Needs ONLY 10am-4pm
ADMISSION | $7 per person
GROUP MINIMUM OF 20 PEOPLE
We welcome large group reservations during week days beginning the week of September 25th through October 22nd. Pumpkinland is a seprarate area located to the left and behind the Farm Market. Please drive into and park in designated areas. There is ample parking for buses & vans.
Admission includes the pumpkin patch* (a small 3-5lb pumpkin is included for everyone), Petting Zoo, Straw Jump, Pedal Bike Path, Haunted Barn, Games, Corn Pit & use of the picnic area (first come first serve, please no reserving spaces).
There will be no Hayrides to the patch this year, but it will be within walking distance.
Please give us a call to inquire and reserve a time slot for your group!
FARM MARKET | Open Daily, All Year Round
Spring, Summer & Fall | 8am–7pm
Winter | 8am–6pm
GIFT SHOP | 9am–5pm
WINE ROOM | Open Daily, All Year Round
Spring, Summer & Fall |
Mon thru Sat 10am–7pm
Winter | Mon thru Sat 10am–6pm
GREENHOUSE | Open Seasonally
April thru July | 8am–7pm
November thru December | 9am–5pm
GARDEN CENTER | Open Seasonally
April thru October | 8am–7pm
November thru December | 9am–5pm
*Holidays may effect hours. Please call ahead to verify.